my first blog post

Well, Ive created a blog.....Why?

......because I thought I could show some of the wargames stuff I have. It will likely this blog will show models, terrain and games I have and will have the odd rant about rules and figures.
Why the title? It is a comment that was made regarding the figures and vehicles I use compared to the "best ones" produced by Battlefront. That comment being a subjective comment based on the fact that the figures I play with are not heroic proportioned like battlefronts newest releases of late war British and that they are in some peoples eyes, the best available In fact, I'm pretty sure that this is just an urban myth. there was also comments regarding poor quality model battlefields "people like me" play over, so I thought I would eventually show some of that too.

Anyway, I'm all new to this so give me time and I can provide an improving service!

Comments